We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pages about the St. Ignace based Cutter Biscayne Bay

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,632 posts
243 reviews
Save Topic
Pages about the St. Ignace based Cutter Biscayne Bay

New three page site devoted to the Coast Guard Cutter Biscayne Bay: http://www.mightymac.org/biscaynebay/

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,258 posts
1,279 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pages about the St. Ignace based Cutter Biscayne Bay

Nice, Light! Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed your SW trip report. Luv2 has Part 1 of her SW trip report up now, also. I am traveling vicariously this summer thru you, Luv2 and RedRox, and waiting on Moms to write up her TR on MI after her visit! :)

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,632 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pages about the St. Ignace based Cutter Biscayne Bay

I need to find Luv2's trip report. If she reads this, I hope she leaves a link here. We were ships that pass in the night in Arizona.

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pages about the St. Ignace based Cutter Biscayne Bay

Hi Light! I posted in Utah and road trips forum since both places helped me so much.

…travelpod.com/travel-blog/dsct61/1/tpod.html

is the link to the whole blog.

I'm pretty sure you were headed west toward GCNP and we were headed east toward Monument Valley on the same afternoon on the same road.

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,258 posts
1,279 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pages about the St. Ignace based Cutter Biscayne Bay

Light and Luv2, you should both have had "Fudge" written on the car windshields! LOL.

5. Re: Pages about the St. Ignace based Cutter Biscayne Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 15, 2014