We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Inn at Harbour Bay/Boat rentals on Crooked Lake

Toronto
Level Contributor
127 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
The Inn at Harbour Bay/Boat rentals on Crooked Lake

Hi everyone

My husband and I are once again trying to get to Michigan for vacation as we have heard rave reviews from so many people. We are looking for a few areas to narrow it down abit.

The area of Petoskey sounds beautiful and other than the time it will take to drive from Columbus Ohio sounds like what we are looking for.

Beach front accommodations is a priority and we are interested in staying at The Inn at Bay Harbour it looks like the only place that has beach that is swimable. Do you have any other suggestions for the area? We are looking in the range of 4/5 star resort like accommodations.

Also there was a previous poster who mentioned a boat rental and how you could cruise along the inland waterways. I would like to get some more information could someone direct me to a website or provide me with some information. Thanks :)

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,677 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: The Inn at Harbour Bay/Boat rentals on Crooked Lake

Yes, when is this event? Inquiring minds want to know!

12. Re: The Inn at Harbour Bay/Boat rentals on Crooked Lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, December 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Petoskey