We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels near but not in Muskegon.

connecticut
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
hotels near but not in Muskegon.

I will be attending Unity Festival in Aug.

Can someone give ideas for hotels near Muskegon. I prefer to stay 15- 30 minutes or so outside of Muskegon since hotels will likely be less expensive and available that weekend.

I am originally from CT so I am not at all familiar with the area. Any help would be appreciated!

North Muskegon...
Level Contributor
870 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels near but not in Muskegon.

May I suggest:

Hampton Inn,Farfiled Inn, and the Baymount Inn all near the mall

Comfort Inn would be my next choice or Holiday Inn in Spring Lake.

There some Muskegon lodging to avoid but I won't mention them in this forum. : )

But I will say "yes" or "no" if you mention them,lol.

There are a couple in Whitehall off the highway also.

Looks like rates are inflated for that weekend so I would also suggest camping as a cheaper alternative.

Kentwood, Michigan
Level Contributor
133 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels near but not in Muskegon.

You could try Roadeway Inn in Coopersville. The festival has all the room prices jacked up for that weekend near Muskegon.

3. Re: hotels near but not in Muskegon.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, June 13, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Muskegon