We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel los balcones

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
308 reviews
Save Topic
hotel los balcones

I emailed this hotel for a reservation using their website. Got reply back they will get back to me. However I wonder how long that will take.

Anyone else have experience with this hotel?

Chichiriviche...
Level Contributor
354 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel los balcones

Hi I stayed there two years ago and got a reply within 24 hours...Its nice but its on a noisy street...

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel los balcones

My reply was we have received your reservation and will do our best to reply. I never got to Leo last time so am adding it to the end of the next journey. Thanks.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
190 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel los balcones

Is this your first time to Nicaragua? Keep in mind that they don't feel the urgency that we Northern North Americans do for replying to email, etc.

My advice would be to email a few days prior to the reservation to confirm it. I've not stayed at Los Balcones but this is a pretty normal practice to do with locally based hotels in Nicaragua, especially if you don't have to put down a credit card number for your reservation.

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel los balcones

This will be my 2nd time in Nica, I know what you are saying , a common theme in the 3rd world. I have travelled alot but yes sometimes you expect things like home

5. Re: hotel los balcones

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 30, 2014