We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay during my trip to the Upper Pen

Which Munising hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kettering, Ohio
12 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay during my trip to the Upper Pen

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to this area sometime within the next month and plan on driving what is referred to as the "Great Waters Lake Superior Trail Tour" . I am so excited to see the waterfalls this area has to offer and the rugged coastline and to do as much hiking as we can. My question is we would rather not just stay in one place. Our ideal would be just to drive daily to wherever we end up and then find a place to stay. Is this logical thinking or am I way out of line? Would availability be a problem for this time of year? Just looking for some advice and I thank you in advance for your help :)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,184 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to stay during my trip to the Upper Pen

Camel Rider's hours may be an issue, call ahead. Last year I looked forward to eating there, but it was closed when we there in October. I don't remember if they were closed for the season, or only open on weekends.

12. Re: Where to stay during my trip to the Upper Pen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 10, 2013