We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Subic direct to Manila.

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Subic direct to Manila.

Is it possible direct from subic to manila without through clark pampanga? Pls advise, thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Subic direct to Manila.

I do not really get what you mean.

Do you mean flying? No, there is no flight between Subic and Manila.

You can take a bus from Manila and usually people transfer at Dau or Olongapo if I am not wrong.

http://www.subic.com/transportation.php

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Subic direct to Manila.

Sorry bro, make u misunderstood. I mean is it any bus or transport from subic direct to manila. Because 1st night will stay at angeles city, then we took bus to subic. So the question is: is it the bus can direct from subic to manila without through angeles city? Thanks

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Subic direct to Manila.

From Angeles to Subic -

Bus terminus for Angeles = Dau bus terminus

Bus terminus for Subic = Olongapo

Take an air con bus from Du bus terminus (10 minutes jeepney ride from Angeles) to Olongapo. Takes 1 hour if you take the bus that goes via SC Tex - which is the expressway. (The other buses take 2 hours and touch a few towns mid way). All are aircon. Only the following bus companies ply to Olongapo - Victory liner, Saulog transit (Genesis goes, but it has another stop in Dau)

For details on Dau bus terminus, have a look at the photos and info on this blog -

…blogspot.com/2012/06/01-how-to-reach-dau-te…

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Subic direct to Manila.

Now, about your second question, from Subic to Manila, the buses have to go either through Dau or San Fernando (if you see google maps, you will notice why - it is the shape of land!)

There are 2 bus stands in Olongapo to get to Manila

a) Victory liner (express buses to Manila Cuba and Pasay take 2-3 hours, going via Dau bus terminus). Non express buses to Manila take 4-5 hours going via San Fernando.

San Fernando and Dau are NEAR Angeles city, but not IN Angeles.

b) Saulog transit / Genesis (same stop) - this terminus is near the new SM Olongapo. Again, they have buses going via Dau (SCTex) or San Fernando. Some are local and some are express. Some stop at teh bus terminus near the immigration office Pampanga instead of Dau.

I think there are also 4superfast buses from olongapo to Manila (non stop, with CR on the bus) since November 2012.

In my opinion, the Victory liner service is best, since there is a bus to Manila every 20-30 minutes, 4 am to 6 pm. they are very comfortable. just remember to bring additional clothes - they tend to get very cold!

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Subic direct to Manila.

Thanks for the info, Salamat po!

6. Re: Subic direct to Manila.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, March 11, 2016