We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

subic domestic airport

JAPAN
1 post
Save Topic
subic domestic airport

are there flights from manila to subic? is the airport even operational and if so please help I need more info. anything that would make our travel with my japanese in-laws ideal.

HELP..

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: subic domestic airport

Clark International Airport is operational with flights from Korea via Asiana, Taiwan via FarEast Air , Malaysia via air asia, Singapore via Tiger air , HK via CR airways. Clark is just an hour away from Subic.

Cainta, Rizal
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: subic domestic airport

I'm not sure if there are flights from manila to subic. I suggest that you travel by land which is 3-4hrs depending on traffic condition. Besides you have to check-in the airport at least an hour before departure, that will give you a time difference of 2-3hours. Are you going to stay in Manila before going to Subic?

If not, it's better to hire a car to take you directly to Subic.

California, USA
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: subic domestic airport

The question is very specific. Are there domestic flights to Subic?

Please answer with either yes or no, that's all.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
44 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: subic domestic airport

I made some calls and this is the only thing I could find currently scheduled. Air Philippines SFS>MNL Fri only, MNL>SFS Sun only. You can get more info. on Air Phil website or by contacting one of their #'s. Contact for Subic Bay International Airport is 63-47-252-0210, they will know if there are any scheduled flights as sometimes there are charters. There is also way to hire a small plane to fly them from Manila to Subic. SFS is the airport id for Subic Bay. I also want to clarify it is Subic Bay International Airport, I don't want to send you to the wrong airport.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
44 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: subic domestic airport

Oops yes was the short version and let me know if you need the local phone numbers.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: subic domestic airport

As of now the answer is NO!

There used to be a direct flight from Manila to Subic via Cebu Pacific. It was a mission flight and due to low passenger traffic, Cebu Pacific decided to cancel it.

Next to offer was Seair, and the same fate happened. However, they decided to make Manila-Clark flight seasonal.

So, if there are plenty of passengers going to Subic from Manila and Clark, they offer it. The route is Manila-Clark-Subic, then Subic-Manila.

I hope that explains the reason of all posts.