We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

subic holiday

manila
2 posts
Save Topic
subic holiday

my sisters and i would like to spend the holidays outside the metro. can anyone suggest a reasonably priced place to stay in within subic freeport? what possible activities/adventures could we try out there?

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
61 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: subic holiday

Check out Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel, Bayfront Hotel & Hotel Venezia. Seorabeol & Bayfront have swimming pools and near the bayfront. Check out my profile for reviews on the first two. Some activities include visits to Zoobic Safari and Ocean Adventure, dining at MeatPlus, and duty free shopping at Royal Subic Duty Free Mall.

Arizona
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: subic holiday

You might want to try to go to <a href="clarksubicmarketing.com/sports_leisure/subic…">Zoobic Safari</a> where in you could have a close encounter with the tigers, walk with the boars, watch the aetas' dance right in front of you, ride on a tram and visit the ostrich.

Or, if you want to try their team building facilities, check their website <a href="clarksubicmarketing.com/sports_leisure/subic…">Treetop Adventure</a> try riding their canopy chair and feel free to soar like an eagle and if that's too easy for you, ride the superman experience conquer 5 cable lines of up to 450 feet long and 100 feet high, and stretch your arms like superman.

3. Re: subic holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 28, 2009