We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to reach erode from tiruchirapalli airport easily?

manila, philippines
2 posts
Save Topic
how to reach erode from tiruchirapalli airport easily?

hii frens...

i want to know how can we reach erode from tiruchirapalli airport?

how much tym it will take by bus?

from where i will get the bus of erode.?

actually we want to save our time. we have only 5 hours to reach erode from trichy airport.....

pls pls help us the easiest and quikest way to reach der. we dnt want to catch train coz on dat day der is nly 1 train wich is very late....

so pls tell us any other way....

thanzzzz......

-siraj

Chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Tamil Nadu
Level Contributor
3,245 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to reach erode from tiruchirapalli airport easily?

Hi Siraj

You are probably cutting it too close, if you are planning to reach Erode from Trichy airport within 5 hours by bus.

You will need a cab from the airport to the Trichy bus stand which will take you anything between 30 to 45 minutes depending on the time of the day and the traffic.

Buses from Trichy bus stand to Erode is just over 4 hours. There are hourly buses to Erode and i am assuming you have an immediate connection - else factor the waiting time . . . .

The quickest is by cab, of course not the cheapest option. The distance between Trichy and Erode is around 180 Kms and the roads are pretty decent.

I do not have per KM rate of the cabs at Trichy, but i guess it is not different from other cities. Also need to factor that the cab guys may not have a 'Drop off' rate and usually charge you both ways.

Hope this helps

regards

Rajan

manila, philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how to reach erode from tiruchirapalli airport easily?

hi rajan....

am really very thankful for your kind suggestion. this is the first time we are goin thru this way. i appreciate ur advice...

i hope dat dis will help me along wid my frens.......

do u have any idea how much the cab will charge from trichy to erode?

just the round figure.....

so dat it will be more clear and we will be able 2 decide which one would be better......

thanzzz

- siraj

3. Re: how to reach erode from tiruchirapalli airport easily?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, August 31, 2009