We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Bay to Marquette

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
133 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Green Bay to Marquette

Hello everyone,

My boyfriend is turning 40 this year, and to surprise him, I'm planning a trip out to Green Bay for a Packers game. After the game, we are headed up to the Upper Peninsula for 2.5 days. He went to college in Marquette, so I assume we'll stay there for one night. I know he knows good ideas for touring and sightseeing, but I can't get his input on lodging because it's a surprise. Instead, I'd like to just book our 2 nights of hotels and then once he knows the surprise, he'll plan our daily activities. We will be in the UP from Oct 25 to 27. I would like to stay in a hotel that has a nice view, or maybe a Bed and Breakfast? Nothing fancy, but I would prefer a place with character (mom and pop place) rather than a chain hotel.

Any suggestions? One night in Marquette and another night where?

Thanks so much!

Ashley

Marquette, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green Bay to Marquette

Far and away the nicest hotel in Marquette is the Landmark Inn. Downtown with a great view of Lake Superior from the 6th floor bar.

http://www.thelandmarkinn.com/

If you need more lodgining ideas go to marquette.org

2. Re: Green Bay to Marquette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, November 03, 2010