We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Northpointe Bridge view

MI
5 posts
Save Topic
Northpointe Bridge view

I am looking for a nice hotel on the beach that you can see the bridge from your balcony. I am organizing a weekend to celebrate my mom's 80th birthday. She would also like to have a bonfire on the beach!

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,632 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Northpointe Bridge view

Clear Water Resort has both of those things and reasonable prices.

MI
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Northpointe Bridge view

Is the Clearwater Resort a nicer hotel with a better view than the Northpointe? What about the new Mackinaw Beach and Bay? I am finding that so many of the Mackinaw City hotels are misrepresnting themselves on the web and I am too fa too drive up and look for myself! Any help will be much appreciated!

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,632 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Northpointe Bridge view

Clear Water has a better view.

I haven't been in Northpointe, so I can't speak to Northpointe's quality, but Clear Water is good, though not fancy.

Stephenville, Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Northpointe Bridge view

I think this just answered my question that I just posted. Thanks for the tips. :)

5. Re: Northpointe Bridge view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 30, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Mackinaw City