We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids favorite restaurants on Mackinaw Island and why?

Michigan
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Topic
Kids favorite restaurants on Mackinaw Island and why?

Ok, we have heard what your favorite restaurants are. What are your kids favorite restaurants on the Island and why? Ask your kids and get back to me. My son likes the Mighty Mac because it is fast.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,686 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids favorite restaurants on Mackinaw Island and why?

The Woods Restaurant: Duck Pin bowling while parents finish dinner. They love the "cab" ride up to this restaurant. Parents must like German food to enjoy this restaurant.

The Pink Pony: Located on the water in the Chippewa Hotel. The food is standard kid food but the view is great.

The outdoor restaurant at the putting green at Mission Point (can't remember it's name. Good food, great view of passing frieghters and mini golf after they eat.

The restaurant at the fort. Again, great views, nice breezes, good place for lunch or an afternoon snack.

Moms

Michigan
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids favorite restaurants on Mackinaw Island and why?

moms do you remember about how much the mini golf is?

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,686 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids favorite restaurants on Mackinaw Island and why?

I think it is about $8.00-10.00. Lots of fun with the passing frieghters and a nice cool breeze!

Solon, Ohio
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Kids favorite restaurants on Mackinaw Island and why?

The mini-golf is 8$ when I was there last year. Its on real grass which is a very neat addition!!

5. Re: Kids favorite restaurants on Mackinaw Island and why?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, August 16, 2009