We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mackinac for the 4th?

chicago
Level Contributor
8,354 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
mackinac for the 4th?

I'm off work june 29- july 7

Trying to decide if I should spend the 4th on the island or leave the 3rd and go somewhere else for the 4th

There doesn't seem to be much going on on the island on the 4th other than fireworks

Any other good spots to watch fireworks the 4th? I don't want to drive to fireworks

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,632 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: mackinac for the 4th?

By the way, if anyone sees the banner ads which Mackinac Island is now running online with the theme, "Bomb's Bursting in Air," with a photo of fireworks and the Mackinac Bridge, that is one of my photos. That was from the 50th Anniversary of the Bridge when they shot off right next to the bridge, not from the 4th of July.

Edited: 4:40 pm, June 10, 2013
12. Re: mackinac for the 4th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 12, 2014