We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cottage rental sought in early Aug, upper Hamlin

Sandy Springs...
2 posts
Save Topic
cottage rental sought in early Aug, upper Hamlin

I am a 3rd generation Hamlin summer resident, with a cottage above Iindian Pete's Bayou on Upper Hamlin. I will have guests beyond our cottge's capacity in late July- early Aug. This is the case almost every summer. Anybody have ideas of cottage rentals -- preferably a private cottage in that area?

Also -- we almost never use ours in June and early July.

We would be interested in renting preferably to Hamlin Lake regulars. Ours is a 1915 old time charmer, woodsy, private acre, lake view thru trees, a small dock/waterfront area downhill from cottage. Is this a place to post that? If not, where? M. Hebblewhite

Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cottage rental sought in early Aug, upper Hamlin

Where exactly is your cottage on IP? We have one on Upper Hamlin, in the bay across from the boat ramp. My sister-in-law is always looking for cottages to rent for a week or two in the summer. This year she is renting on Grace, but it's across the road, not directly on the lake.

2. Re: cottage rental sought in early Aug, upper Hamlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, September 06, 2009