We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

superbowl hotels??

San Diego...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
superbowl hotels??

Help!! Anyone got any info on hotels NOT requiring 4 night minimum stays for the game?? I'm willing to drive about 45 minutes from the city and direction isn't an issue. I've already checked Windsor and they too have the four night minimum in place.

Thanks in advance for any insights y'all can provide. (PS, we're Steeler fans from Pittsburgh)

Level Contributor
790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: superbowl hotels??

There's another post going with someone bringing 80 people and looking for hotel rooms. The only advice there that might help you is to look in Toledo, but that is going to take longer than 45 minutes to drive in. If you're lucky, you'll find something within a 60-90 minute commute, but that's no guarantee. People have been reserving hotel rooms well in advance, so most of the desirable options are taken.

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: superbowl hotels??

Try Ann Arbor (30 minutes west of Detroit Metro Airport) or Jackson (1 hour west of Metro) both are right off I-94 which goes directly into the part of Detroit you're going.

Northville, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,883 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: superbowl hotels??

Toledo is the best best, since it is on the way from Pitt to Det, and had a small # of affordable hotels on Expedia earlier today. not too terrible a commute to downtown Det.

Northville, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,883 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: superbowl hotels??

Also check out Comfort and Sleep Inns, in Oregon Ohio(Toledo), close to freeways that lead to downtown Det(50 miles) , around $140

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
981 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: superbowl hotels??

I don't know what's what with the bed and breakfasts in the area during this crazy time, but you can try... laketolake.com

bbonline.com/mi

I also don't know how many people you're bringing or what your price range is...

Get answers to your questions about Livonia