We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Eat Walleye

Texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to Eat Walleye

I am flying into GRR in a few weeks and would like to stop somewhere on the way up to Hart to eat some Walleye. Does not have to be anything fancy.

Texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to Eat Walleye

Just got done looking at all the suggestions. They all look great. Have three other brothers flying into GRR the same time. Will get with them and see where they want to go. There was a restaurant in Hart that had walleye and perch but my parents told me they sold out. The owner took good care of me and sold me plenty of frozen perch and walleye to take home with me. I will miss him.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to Eat Walleye

A great restaurant in Grand Rapids is Great Lakes Shipping Co. I haven't been there in over a year, but on the last visit, my husband had the walleye and I ended up stealing it from him, it was fantastic!

The restaurant itself looks to be fancy inside, fireplaces, old brick walls, dark wood paneling, etc. but we have always found it to be a comfortable place.

13. Re: Where to Eat Walleye

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, September 09, 2009