We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used the shuttle at DTW Westin?

Which Detroit hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester Hills...
Level Contributor
77 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used the shuttle at DTW Westin?

We're staying at the Westin DTW the night before our flight which departs out of the North terminal. Is the Westin shuttle something you have to arrange in advance or is it just there waiting? We've stayed at the Westin before, but never had to use the shuttle to get to another terminal.

Detroit, MI
Destination Expert
for Detroit, Travel Gadgets and Gear
Level Contributor
6,647 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used the shuttle at DTW Westin?

I don't believe the Westin has their own shuttle. There is a continuously running shuttle that goes between the terminals. I would ask at the hotel desk what they recommend as to timing. It has been years since I used DTW airport shuttles, but their performance was less than stellar last them I got stuck parking in the Blue deck and had to wait 45 minutes for a shuttle to McNamara.

2. Re: Anyone used the shuttle at DTW Westin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 30, 2014