We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to watch NFL games

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to watch NFL games

We are coming to the rouge factory and village tomorrow but I would like to catch the Steelers game at 1 pm. Can anyone recommend a place that would have that game on. Also, we will have our 1 year old with us so it can't just be a bar.

Detroit, MI
Destination Expert
for Detroit, Travel Gadgets and Gear
Level Contributor
7,106 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to watch NFL games

Saints/Cowboys and Titans/Packers are the Fox and CBS 1:00 games being broadcast in the Detroit area. You will have to find someplace with NFL Sunday ticket. Wrong side of town for me, but Buffalo Wild Wings carry all the games I believe. There is one on Michigan Avenue in Dearborn.

Mentioned in this post
Detroit
Detroit
Michigan
Buffalo
Buffalo
New York
Michigan
Michigan
United States
Dearborn
Dearborn
Michigan
Manistique, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Manistique, Curtis
Level Contributor
1,806 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to watch NFL games

I found a web site that is called StellerFury and it has a list of places that show the Pittsburgh Steelers on Tv. I see the site was updated Nov. 20th, 2012. If you see a place you like I would still call there and make sure they are showing the game.

Here is the site -

www.steelerfury.com/content/where-watch

Mentioned in this post
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to watch NFL games

thank you so much. I have never heard of that.

Well I guess I didn't search too hard because as soon as I googled Where can I watch a Steelers game, that was the first link.