We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Detroit Windsor Tunnel Bus

Detroit
2 posts
Save Topic
Detroit Windsor Tunnel Bus

Does any one know how to contact the Tunnel Bus operator and get their schedule?

Are there any nurses who live in Canada and work at the Henry Ford Hospital that take the tunnel bus? I would be interested to learn how you make the trip from downtown Detroit to the New Center area.

Thanks

Belle River, Ontario
Level Contributor
396 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Detroit Windsor Tunnel Bus

Hello -- check out the Tunnel bus schedule via the following link:

www.citywindsor.ca/DisplayAttach.asp…

(You'll probably need to copy and paste that link into your browser.)

Unfortunately, I have only taken the tunnel bus once to a Lions game (which, in itself was unfortunate, since it was the Lions, but I digress), so I am not familiar with the bus routes & schedules in Detroit. However, you could probably find all of that by a quick Google search.

Good luck!

2. Re: Detroit Windsor Tunnel Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, October 10, 2009