We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seasonal Restaurants

Acushnet...
Level Contributor
41 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Seasonal Restaurants

Does anyone know if the seasonal restaurants are open? (Preferably Christopher's or the Skipper?) Thanks!

The Sea
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seasonal Restaurants

I'm not familiar with those two but some of the more seasonal restaurants in Chatham have opened including Pisces and Kreme and Kone. Everything should be pretty much open by Memorial Day.

Mentioned in this post
Chatham
Chatham
Cape Cod, MA
Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,023 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seasonal Restaurants

http://www.christopherscapecod.com/ Open for dinner since April. I'll let you google the other one. Good eatin'

The Sea
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seasonal Restaurants

Christopher's looks like a good family place and you have to give them extra points for offering a barbecued ribs/boiled lobster combo plate. That combination would be a first for me, I have to say.

Acushnet...
Level Contributor
41 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seasonal Restaurants

I did visit Yarmouth in April, and Christopher's wasn't open yet, and from the parking lot, it looked like it wasn't ready to open any time soon. It's my favorite Yarmouth restaurant, so I just wanted to make sure it was open before planning another visit to the Cape!

Mentioned in this post
Yarmouth Resort
Yarmouth Resort
340 Reviews
West Yarmouth, MA
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
54 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seasonal Restaurants

Christopher's is no longer. Moose Lodge has purchased the property with plans to make it their new home. Honestly, I couldn't believe it stayed open as long as it had. It's had a subpar reputation among locals for years.

6. Re: Seasonal Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 23, 2010