We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cove at yarmouth

Which West Yarmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pompton Plains, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cove at yarmouth

interested in renting a timeshare at this resort. Wondering if it is close to the beach and which one the shuttle takes you to. Also, is is close to whale watching expeditions? Would be going with my 12 year old and need to have enough for her to do. is the resort well kept?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
828 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cove at yarmouth

This is a well kept timeshare. It is about a 5 minute drive from a great beach. The only whale watch frm that area is in Hyannis---abot a 10-15 minute drive unless you hit traffic in which case it could take half an hour. My guess is the price is right for this timeshare otherwise its always nicer to be right on the beach. Your daughter should find other kids to have fun with and you are in a great location--close o everything.

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: cove at yarmouth

My friend can get a trade into this resort for August 22 2008...is there a large refrigerator in the unit if not do they have ice machines.....? Anything else that she should know? Thanks

3. Re: cove at yarmouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, September 14, 2009