We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stockbridge Trip Report

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Stockbridge Trip Report

We passed through Stockbridge this summer on a road trip and enjoyed this quaint and scenic area. Seems like lots to do here, and hope to return one day! Highlights of this area for us included the Norman Rockwell Museum and Naumkeag, not to mention a great little lunch at Once Upon a Table. Loved Stockbridge! Click here for more details of our trip tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i22799-Philadel…

Westfield, New...
Level Contributor
26 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stockbridge Trip Report

Thanks for posting the details of your trip. My husband and I are planning to visit Stockbridge this Thursday. Sad to learn that some of the things we hoped to visit will have closed for the year on Columbus Day. Missed by 3 days. Drat! Didn't expect that, seeing as it's peak leaf-peeping season in the Berkshires. Oh, well. I'm sure we'll love the Norman Rockwell Museum, which is our main reason for going. Quiet forum, so I especially appreciate your effort.

2. Re: Stockbridge Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 08, 2011