We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Codder - South Yarmouth

Port Chester, New...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cape Codder - South Yarmouth

Hi there,

Looking to stay a night in South Yarmouth for a quicker driver to our rental in South Chatham the night before. I booked the Cape Codder but was hesitant because of some of the reviews I read. Has anyone ever stayed there recently? Also, can you recommend any other nice hotels in the area. Thank you.

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
Level Contributor
2,370 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cape Codder - South Yarmouth

Are you talking about the Cape Codder Resort in Hyannis? I don't know of any Cape Codder in South Yarmouth.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,634 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cape Codder - South Yarmouth

Ditto the previous post. If you want a nice hotel in So Yarmouth check out the Red Jacket which is right on the beach.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cape Codder - South Yarmouth

When are you coming? The difficulty is in finding places that offer single night reservations in season.

4. Re: Cape Codder - South Yarmouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, February 01, 2016
Get answers to your questions about South Yarmouth