We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay

Which South Yarmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston ma
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay

I need help --- We are bringing my grandaughters to the cape for a week in July (ages 9&12) I need 2 bedrooms a place with a pool so the girls will have something more to do I can only stay by the ocean for a little while at a time. Please any suggestions?? Don't mind any part of the Cape if I can fine what we are looking for.

thanks to everyone

Dolly

cape cod
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay

Take a look at The Cape Codder Resort in Hyannis...they have a new wave pool that kids love...

lots to do in hyannis although not the most beautiful part of cape cod

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
237 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay

The Red Jacket has a lot to offer, kid's programs, private beach, in/out door pools. They also have different types of accomdations: motel rooms, townhouses, and cottages.

boston ma
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay

these are great suggestions but to $$$$$

thanks I will keep looking

Dolly

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,187 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay

What is your budget?

boston ma
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay

Some of the resorts were asking 400 to 450 a night just can't pay that much maybe at least half of that.

Last year we stayed in Maine it was about 180 a night.

thanks

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: where to stay

Hi Dolly

I hope this works for you as I dont know your budget.

There is a cottage colony in Dennisport called Cape Cottages (www.capecottages.com) It is now all individually owned. They are all two bedroom cottages and they relocated their pool 2 years ago. It is a nice brand new pool. They are about 1/2 mile to the Sound beaches.

The site I gave you is the old site of the former owner but I am sure they can direct you as I think they still have a unit there. If not let me know.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: where to stay

Hi Dolly

I hope this works for you as I dont know your budget.

There is a cottage colony in Dennisport called Cape Cottages (www.capecottages.com) It is now all individually owned. They are all two bedroom cottages and they relocated their pool 2 years ago. It is a nice brand new pool. They are about 1/2 mile to the Sound beaches.

The site I gave you is the old site of the former owner but I am sure they can direct you as I think they still have a unit there. If not let me know.

8. Re: where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, September 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about South Yarmouth