We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with Nude or Clothing-Optional Pool?

Boston...
Level Contributor
18 posts
189 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with Nude or Clothing-Optional Pool?

After wearing thong or g-string swimsuits and going topless at the beach for a few years, my husband and I have recently become fond of sunbathing nude. We're wondering if there are any hotels or motels in the P-town area that allow nudity in their pools. If not nudity, how about female toplessness?

Previous discussions relevant to this topic are at least a few years old. Things change. I'm hoping for current information.

Thanks for your consideration.

Special Offer
Go Boston Card
127 Reviews
from $56.00*
$59.00
Cape Cod Fast Ferry
38 Reviews
from $60.00*
Boston
Level Contributor
3,285 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel with Nude or Clothing-Optional Pool?

Jessica...I think you should set your sights on something a little more exotic, where it's not only accepted but the norm.

Desire or Desire Pearl (where we will be in Sept) in the Riviera Maya is the place to go!

Mentioned in this post
Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Boston...
Level Contributor
18 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel with Nude or Clothing-Optional Pool?

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to weigh in. My thinking was that, while Cape Cod in general is conservative, Provincetown seems liberal and, therefore, there might be openness to nude sunbathing or at least toplessness at some hotels/motels. My first post on the Cape Cod Forum cast too wide a net. That's why I re-posted on the Provincetown Forum.

Thanks especially to Howland_Owl for the suggestion to contact some hotels/motels individually to find out their policies. I was hoping to short-circuit that process. Otherwise, we will take ERM10's advice and seek places to vacation where mere nudity is not likely to be a hotbutton.

Mentioned in this post
Cape Cod
Cape Cod
Massachusetts
Provincetown
Provincetown
Cape Cod, MA
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's
The Provincetown Hotel...
593 Reviews
Provincetown, MA
United States
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel with Nude or Clothing-Optional Pool?

There's a private place in Marstons Mills, Sandy Terraces, specifically for clothing optional.

14. Re: Hotel with Nude or Clothing-Optional Pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:07 pm, July 01, 2014
15. Re: Hotel with Nude or Clothing-Optional Pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown