We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn at the Moors

Philadelphia
3 posts
Save Topic
Inn at the Moors

How is it? From the website it looks reasonable, charmingly dilapidated, and has nice views and location. Is this true? I'm looking for great views, a walk to town center, and clean. And not too expensive. Ideas? Thanks!

Land's End Inn
Land's End Inn
#1 of 15 hotels in Provincetown
The Seaglass Inn & Spa
The Seaglass Inn & Spa
#3 of 15 hotels in Provincetown
Cape Colony Inn
Cape Colony Inn
#5 of 15 hotels in Provincetown
New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Inn at the Moors

Please write a review after you stay there. I have reservations for august and I don't want to spend my only vacation time in some place that is nasty...so please let us know how it works out for you.

Thanks,

Tara

Hartford...
Level Contributor
81 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Inn at the Moors

How did you make out with your stay at Inn at the Moors? I have reservations there in Aug. and would like to know what it's like from someone who had some doubts going in. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Awol
Awol
138 Reviews
Provincetown, MA
13. Re: Inn at the Moors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:22 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown