We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girl Splash

Christiana...
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Girl Splash

Anyone know when tickets for Girl Splash typically go on sale? I am chomping at the bit here to get mine, but the website still says "Coming Soon".

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girl Splash

I don't know the answer to your question, but if you contact the organizers using the links at the website below, they should be able to help you:

girl-splash.com/girl-splash/…

Christiana...
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girl Splash

I have already tried that. I guess I will just have to wait it out. Thanks!!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
223 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girl Splash

It seems that none of the larger venues have established their event itineraries for this summer yet. I've tried the same for Carnival Week, and nobody has their rosters up yet. I think within a couple weeks, they'll all be in order, because by Memorial Day, everything will be going head-on, and they'll need to be able to advertise the event weeks before that...

4. Re: Girl Splash

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 31, 2012