We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

P'town shows - which one??

Which Provincetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Topic
P'town shows - which one??

I'll be entertaining a group of women in their 50's and 60's for a reunion over Labor Day. I woudl like to take everyone into P'town for show - but haven't a clue as to what would be fun and special.

Any thoughts?

Eilee

Newington, CT
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: P'town shows - which one??

Randy Roberts @ The Crown and Anchor for sure

onlyatthecrown.com/entertainment/roberts.php

Saw his show last year (Mem Day weekend), loved it! He's extremely talented and very entertaining :-)

Naomi :-)

Hartford...
Level Contributor
156 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: P'town shows - which one??

Miss Ridgefield 1981 is The BEST show in P-Town! I have seen her 3 times and laughed my behind off! Here is some info for her show:

Come to My Show: Miss Richfield

Miss Richfield 1981 at the Art house

Miss Richfield 1981 performs at the Art House, 214 Commercial Street, every Thursday through Sunday until September 9th, at 10pm. Buy tickets here.

Go to provincetown.com and in the entertainment section you will see a link to click for a preview of her show (a video clip) check it out!

Toronto
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: P'town shows - which one??

I would agree with the suggestion to see Miss Ritchfield - I've seen her several times and her show is great. She is in the style of Dame Edna.

4. Re: P'town shows - which one??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, September 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown