We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Suggestion

Boston
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Restaurant Suggestion

My husband and I will be visiting Provincetown next week-end. We will eat dinner at the Crowne Pointe Inn the first evening but are looking for a nice restaurant for the second evening. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Special Offer
Go Boston Card
136 Reviews
from $57.00*
$60.00
Cape Cod Fast Ferry
48 Reviews
from $61.00*
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

The Red Inn on Commercial St in the West End of town. Good food, very friendly staff and romantic setting with beautiful views of the harbor. Cafe Edwidge at Night also on Commercial St but in the center of town is great also. A bit more edgy and fun, lively music, good drinks! ... try the ginger cosmos, they;re fantastic.

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
2,497 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

Second the Red Inn.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
156 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

Try The MEWS...they are excellent! Down the east end of Commercial Street.

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

Front Street for great Italian. On Commercial Street.

Live_From_Ptown
Level Contributor
172 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

The Red Inn, MEWS, Front Street and Devon's are probably some of the best restaurants in my humble opinion.

Live_From_Ptown
Level Contributor
172 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

One other thing, it's going to be very busy in town, you should call ahead for reservations.

Red Inn (508) 487-7334

MEWS (508) 487-1500

Front Street (508) 487-9715

Devon's (508) 487-4773

Boston
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

Thanks so much. This information is really helpful!!!

Islesboro, Maine
Level Contributor
310 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

I agree with PTOWNR.

But you have been warned. A magical summer night enjoying the most perfect meal at Cafe Edwidge is what sealed my decision to move to the Cape - it could happen to you too!

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

All of the above suggestions are excellent. I particularly like Mews and Edwige. Both have excellent food and a relaxed atmosphere. Edwige is a fun place. The Mews is more lively upstairs (street level), but the more sedate downstairs dining room looks out directly on the beach. I'm sure you'll have a great meal at Crowne Pointe but I think that the place can be a bit on the stuffy side. It's the only place I've been to in Ptown for the past few years where I actually saw diners in suits and ties.

Knoxville
9 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

Hey just to comment on the Crowne Pointe restaurant, I had a fantastic meal there just a few weeks ago. I didn't see any formal attire at all. Its casual, dress nice if you want, there is no attitude it just happens to have class. Enjoy