We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plimouth Plantation Coupon

Which Plymouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Utah
Level Contributor
83 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Plimouth Plantation Coupon

You can buy a Boston 2009 entertainment book on entertainment.com for $8 and $1 shipping. It has a buy one get one free coupon for Plimouth Plantation (savings of $28) plus lots of other restaurants and attractions in the Boston area. It will take a week to 10 days for delivery. I believe they are only good through Oct.

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plimouth Plantation Coupon

Good idea SunandsnowUtah!

Boston
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Plimouth Plantation Coupon

Hello! You can also buy a pass from "Smart Destinatins" which allows you entrance to 3 different attractions and Plimouth Plantation is one of them. I don't know what your other plans are, but you'd have to do the math to see if it would work out for you. However, if you can gent and entertainment book for only $9.00, that would have coupons to lots of other stuff, as well. If you are not staying in Boston, though, you may want to order the Worcester version instead of the Boston.

Another idea is if you have any friends or family who live in Massachusetts - ask them to contact their local library. Most have absolutely FREE passes to tons of museums and attractions for their local residents. Plimouth is included at my library.

3. Re: Plimouth Plantation Coupon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 23, 2010