We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a hotel in South County for small meeting

Salem, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
231 reviews
Save Topic
Need a hotel in South County for small meeting

Hi I need to book a hotel in the South County Area: Lee, Lenox, Gr. Barrington that is close to the MassPike. What I specifically need is a public area where we can meet or a hotel that has a guest living room. Three people need to meet up to work together occasionally. We don't need a conference room, just a place to rest our laptops and chat. I guess that means we need Wi-Fi too. Any thoughts? Many thanks for your suggestions.

Mentioned in this post
Lenox
Lenox
Berkshires, MA
Western...
Level Contributor
953 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a hotel in South County for small meeting

You may be interested in renting one of the townhouses at Cranwell in Lenox. www.cranwell.com

Mentioned in this post
Lenox
Lenox
Berkshires, MA
Stockbridge MA
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a hotel in South County for small meeting

A perfect place for your meeting would be the Inn at Stockbridge. It is located a few miles from the Mass pike, large common rooms for meeting, totally wi fi. They have a guest pantry to make it very comfortable.

Mentioned in this post
Stockbridge
Stockbridge
Berkshires, MA
Pittsfield
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Need a hotel in South County for small meeting

You may also want to try the Chambery Inn on main st in Lee they have large rooms with WiFi and private seating I also heard they are getting a business suite and Starbucks Coffee!

Mentioned in this post
Chambery Inn
Chambery Inn
348 Reviews
Lee, MA
4. Re: Need a hotel in South County for small meeting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 07, 2010