We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good hotel to stay in with a large dog?

Trumbull...
Level Contributor
262 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Good hotel to stay in with a large dog?

I'm going to be staying in or near Hyannis on december 26th for one night, and my parents will be traveling with their golden retreiver who is ~100 lbs. For reasons not worth mentioning, they can't/won't leave the dog at home. Are there any decent hotels in this area that will let them bring a pet, that isn't too expensive? Around $100 would be good, and a clean place. My folks aren't fussy at all, but "pet friendly" hotels seem to be slim pickings.

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good hotel to stay in with a large dog?

This website might be helpful:

dogfriendly.com/server/travel/uscities/guide…

Boston...
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good hotel to stay in with a large dog?

Good morning,

I work for the Comfort Inn Cape Cod in Hyannis and we are a pet-friendly hotel. comfortinn.com/hotel-hyannis-massachusetts-M…

Another great option is our friends at the Harbor House Inn.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Happy Holidays!

Stacia

3. Re: Good hotel to stay in with a large dog?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 13, 2011