We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

resturants

Which Hyannis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, TN
5 posts
Save Topic
resturants

What are some good seafood/classic Cape restaurants near Hyannis? Will be coming in March.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,521 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: resturants

Not classic but great seafood and otherwise AND open in March in Hyannis - The Naked Oyster. Check the website www.nakedoyster.com

Hadley...
Level Contributor
817 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: resturants

The Paddock in Hyannis is sort of classic Cape. The Dolphin and Mattakeese Wharf in Barnstable Village.

Old Yarmouth Inn in Yarmouthport.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,521 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: resturants

Martha, Mattakeese is a great suggestion but is it open in March? Also, I'd love to check out the Old Yarmouth Inn, Since you recommend it I am very interested in it. Do they have a website that is currently working?

Hadley...
Level Contributor
817 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: resturants

Thanks for noticing Charlie, Mattakeese is open May-October.

And do try the Old Yarmouth Inn, it is VERY good. There is a dining room and a tavern menu and the prices are pretty good for such excellent food.

Martha

Hadley...
Level Contributor
817 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: resturants

Charlie:

www.oldyarmouthinn.com

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: resturants

Naked Oyster for sure...can you head over to 6 A? In Yarmouthport I love Lyric.

Hyannis, MA
Level Contributor
165 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: resturants

I will chime in with one of my favorite year round places to eat in Hyannis. Check out Barbyann's... on Airport Road. The food there is solid....definately a place the locals have frequented for many years now. During the summer when family and friends invade, we don't usually take them here, because there are so many outdoor, ocean view places to go..... but I have to tell you....whenever I am sitting at one of those places...enjoying the view...I am secretly wishing I could be ordering off the Barbyann's menu. This is not an expensive upscale urban yuppie kinda place (like the Naked Oyster)....it is more of a down to earth, locals place....with a pretty varied menu. The glasses of wine are generous.... and I just llike the joint. http://www.barbyanns.com/ourmenu.html

Chip

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: resturants

That place has an amazing menu! They have whatever you could possibly crave: steaks, teriyaki, seared/broiled/baked/fried/stuffed fish, pasta, ribs, mac and cheese, lobster rolls, scallops, shrimp, onion soup, salads, burgers, grilled chicken, ....the list goes on and on. It's a great place.

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: resturants

the list above is a sampling from Barbyann's menu.

Hadley...
Level Contributor
817 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: resturants

Friends that I grew up with have eaten at Barbyann's forever. They also really like the Paddock.

Martha