We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding night accomodation

Which Hyannis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MA
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding night accomodation

Looking for suggestions for a nice, clean, comfortable room for my daughter's wedding night in Hyannis, either a B&B or hotel. The wedding is in Mashpee, so looking at either Falmouth, Hyannis or Sandwich area. It is Sunday, August 10th.

Thanks!

New England
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding night accomodation

try the Daniel Webster Inn

http://www.danlwebsterinn.com/

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,174 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding night accomodation

It might be difficult to get one night...that's one of the busiest weeks of the summer and many places are reluctant to book just one night. On the other hand, call the places you are interested in since sometimes there are one-night stays available between reservations that may not be available on-line. If you send me a Private Message PM I can tell you about a little-known secret place near the wedding that would be perfect. I do not want to spell it out here because the owners do not want a lot of business...but the place is perfect for a wedding night!!!

boston
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding night accomodation

The pomponoset rents as do places at the willowbend.

4. Re: Wedding night accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, October 20, 2009