We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andale Cafe - new Mexican

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Andale Cafe - new Mexican

Aye Carumba closed but now Andale opened and we have yet again a great Mexican spot for authentic food. The owner Ed is Mexican and his wife Kendra is a love. Try it...low key and fun.

http://andalecafe.com/

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andale Cafe - new Mexican

Thanks, Carib. Did you eat here? What did you think?

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,022 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Andale Cafe - new Mexican

Thanks for the update! I loved Aye Carumba, but glad to know there is a new spot.

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Andale Cafe - new Mexican

Can't wait to try it! Thanks for the info.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Andale Cafe - new Mexican

Fussy, the waitstaff is great. The setting is the same as Aye Carumba. I love the chips and salsa and the limeade. I had a delicious tortilla soup in a rich tomato broth with lovely fresh veggies and avocados. Wow...the fish taco was good, not oh my. I guess I find the corn tortillas oddly rubbery as with Aye Carumba. The corn relish was nice, the cod slightly fishy. My friend LOVED her beef burrito. The refried beans had chorizo. I do not eat meat so did not sample it. It was a nice lunch. We will go back for dinner next week.

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Andale Cafe - new Mexican

Thanks for reporting back, Carib.

6. Re: Andale Cafe - new Mexican

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, October 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Harwich