We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patriots Parking

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United States
Level Contributor
135 posts
128 reviews
Patriots Parking

Hi all,

I will be attending the Patriots game this Sunday (yay) and was hoping for some help with parking.

I am well aware it is a nightmare. I will be meeting my brother there and our hope is to “drop” a car somewhere, so we only have to pay for one car. Any suggestions? Also, I am not opposed to parking “off campus” and walking to the game to avoid the traffic after the game. I was looking on google maps and noticed there is a McDonalds down the street (I haven’t been to Gillette in a few years). Is there an option for both of us to park there and walk to the game? Would this alleviate some of the traffic after?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
20,741 posts
66 reviews
1. Re: Patriots Parking

I would expect your car to be towed from a lot close to thr stadium. You need to meet up far from the stadium if you expect to park for free .

Groton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
118 reviews
2. Re: Patriots Parking

You will get towed from that lot. Believe there are signs stating that too. I would look for a Park n Ride someplace along the highway before getting off to get onto Route 1 or a mall at the one of the exits.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Patriots Parking

There are lots from a mile or so out which you can pay. The closer you get the higher the price will be. That McDonalds may even have someone working the lot. But yea, don't just leave your car anywhere without paying.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,393 posts
4. Re: Patriots Parking

I have seen signs at the Wrentham Outlets prohibiting leaving cars on game days.

Norwood, MA
Level Contributor
353 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Patriots Parking

If you were both coming from the north you could leave one car in the parking lot of the Big Y on the corner of Route 1 and High Plain Street in Walpole.

Somerville...
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
1 review
6. Re: Patriots Parking

Where are you coming from? I would suggest one of the Park And Ride or MBTA lots on 95 or 93.

United States
Level Contributor
135 posts
128 reviews
7. Re: Patriots Parking

Im coming from Shrewsbury, MA. He will be coming from Deerfield, NH.

Thanks for everyones suggestions!

8. Re: Patriots Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 15, 2014