We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter Clothing and Coats summer sales in BOSTON

Key Biscayne...
Level Contributor
22 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Winter Clothing and Coats summer sales in BOSTON

NEED quality , inexpensive women's store to purchase winter Coats and clothing , near downtown boston or on tube line .

Salvador, BA
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter Clothing and Coats summer sales in BOSTON

When are you planning to come to shop? The sales on winter clothing tend to happen in order to clear space for summer clothes offerings (and therefore happened quite a while ago.) Right now, it would be difficult to find winter clothing.

Key Biscayne...
Level Contributor
22 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Winter Clothing and Coats summer sales in BOSTON

now in early june

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,312 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winter Clothing and Coats summer sales in BOSTON

You might want to post this on the Boston forum.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,599 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Winter Clothing and Coats summer sales in BOSTON

Nobody is going to have winter clothing now. All of last winter's clothing is gone and the new stuff will be coming in September. Look online if you really need it now. But why would you?

Edited: 9:12 pm, June 04, 2011
MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
6,290 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Winter Clothing and Coats summer sales in BOSTON

Everyone is right - I haven't seen any winter clothes in any stores around here for weeks, and I shop a lot! Winter clearance sales ended in March/April and summer sales will start end of June/early July, then the new winter items will arrive later. There is an Eddie Bauer outlet in Downtown Crossing and you may find some fleece items or light jackets on clearance there but that is all I can offer.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,746 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Winter Clothing and Coats summer sales in BOSTON

Can someone suggest to the OP some of the resale shops? The options can range from Good Will up to designer consignment shops with reportedly good stuff when these are located in the best neighborhoods. Around my area there's a place called Plato's Closet with quite a few locations but I don't yet have first hand knowledge. Just a thought. Otherwise the fall items will be on the racks sometime in August in the usual stores. Hope you don't have to go naked until then...lol

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Winter Clothing and Coats summer sales in BOSTON

best bet, consignment or used clothing stores and even those will most likely have put away winter clothing..

8. Re: Winter Clothing and Coats summer sales in BOSTON

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, October 04, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Dennis Port