We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vaction Rental

Worcester...
5 posts
Save Topic
Vaction Rental

We are looking to rent 4 houses next August for a family vacation. Hoping I can get some ideas of the best way to find the house's. Any realtor suggestions? I was looking on VRBO but it's tough to find 4 house's close to one another.

3 replies to this topic
Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vaction Rental

You might try calling Martha Murray Real Estate. She has tons of Cape rental listings.

http://www.marthamurrayvacationrentals.com/

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,190 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vaction Rental

So, if you'd like to locate in Dennis Port, 1/2 mile to the beach then you can rent my house, my next door neighbors too. Then there is another house three down and across the street. Lastly there is a choice between two more that are a very short walk away. All of these houses have been listed with Martha Murray Real Estate this season. Each one is 3 -bedroom. Rates in season range from $1250 to $1550 per week.

I'm sure that other realtors can put something together for you like this but I can only speak from my experience so I should also tell you that no rental can take place until January at the earliest at least with our realtor who does not send us the contracts until then. When we sign and return then the repeaters are booked. I think this would be quite a challenge to do this with the rent direct sites. Good luck.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vaction Rental

Get travelers' insurance for this trip.

Reply to: Vaction Rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted