We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dennis Fishing Charter

Dallas, tx
Level Contributor
14 posts
245 reviews
Save Topic
Dennis Fishing Charter

If you are looking for a fishing charter, try Shannon Sea:

shannonsea.com

We went fishing with them on August 3rd and had a great time. Mark Haley is the captain and he is a very nice outgoing guy. He has a great boat for families, wives and serious fishers alike. Rates are reasonable. We caught 2 monster stripers. I would not hesistate to go out with him again in a second.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dennis Fishing Charter

Sounds like a fun and productive trip. Did you catch and release or did they fillet them up for you?

It's definitely exciting when you hook onto a monster striper. Largest I've caught was 38" which felt like a monster!

Edited: 12:33 am, August 07, 2010
Dallas, tx
Level Contributor
14 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dennis Fishing Charter

Mark gives you the option to do either. He will clean and filet them for you. If you to the website you will see our pics.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dennis Fishing Charter

Is that you and the wife in the Aug. 3rd pics? If so, those are indeed some nice Stripers! Looks like the wifey landed one with the belt on. Awesome pics!

Dallas, tx
Level Contributor
14 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dennis Fishing Charter

That is indeed us. My wife made the front page of the website.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Dennis Fishing Charter

Congratulations to the both of you. I'll definitely recommend Mark and the Shannon Sea for those looking for a good fishing charter out of the mid Cape area.

Edited: 9:22 pm, August 07, 2010
Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,009 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dennis Fishing Charter

bump up

Atlantic Coast
Level Contributor
289 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dennis Fishing Charter

Thanks for the review of Shannon Sea. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

Here's some recent postings about other fishing charters that might help visitors too:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g41499-i646-k37851…

Boston
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dennis Fishing Charter

Last year we won a local fishing tournament using Jailbreak Charters and captain Seamus Muldoon. (www.theheadhunt.com)

We've fished on Jailbreak four times now and I'm witness to how good Seamus is. We've never caught less than 20 keepers (we didn't actually keep them all) and he has a war chest of secret spots. If you want to catch fish, big ones, I highly recommend Seamus.

His site isn't the best, but his fishing skills are:

www.saltwaterfishingtrip.com

9. Re: Dennis Fishing Charter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 06, 2011