We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay

Which Chatham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newington, ct
Level Contributor
93 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay

I notice a lot of postings about where to stay but I feel like I need help anyway! I am looking to stay in Chatham just for a weekend, that seems to be the best location on a consensus. I am traveling w/ my husband and 7 year old and would like to be w/in walking distance to the beach and downtown area and also find a reasonable rate hotel. Any suggestions?

newington, ct
Level Contributor
93 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: where to stay

CCC- Thanks so much for all the advice. I will be printing out these posts and bringing them with me in July, can't wait!! by the way, I used to live in Chicago-went to school at DePaul so I could see your want/need to spend some time at the shore :) that's neat you work for a cruise company, i feel like they are the best vacations- so excited this year that we are taking a cruise out of NYC and don't have to fly to the ship. thanks again for the input

I remember the xmas tree shop there from when I went there about 10 years ago, we loved it! The funny thing is that now there is one near my parents house in Milford, CT but its a really cool place.

Now...for only these next two months to pass by and summer to start....

newington, ct
Level Contributor
93 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: where to stay

thanks again CC and CCC for all the advice, can't wait to leave tomorrow

Newington, CT
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: where to stay

Have a great time!

We'll be there next month, looking forward to it! :-)

Naomi

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,125 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: where to stay

Well, off you go! Hope you can write again post trip and let us know what you enjoyed the most. Wouldn't mind hearing about your cruise either when you return. Have a terrific time. Know you will.

Get answers to your questions about Chatham