We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike Trails

Level Contributor
224 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bike Trails

We are looking for a hotel close to the bike trail, that is, I mean, close enough to walk to it. We are a family of 4, 2 adults, 2 kids, 15 and 11. We would like an outdoor pool with it. Suggestions?Thank you

usa
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bike Trails

We stayed at Brewster By the Sea in a suite last year. with our daughter. Very nice and the hosts are wonderful. Besides a great breakfast they have a pool. Check their website for the nearest entrance to the Rail Trail.

Level Contributor
224 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bike Trails

Thanx, but we are looking for a hotel....

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bike Trails

Here's a link to a place that seems to be near bike trails. I know nothing about it personally:

capecodopi.com/html/cape-cod-lodgings.html

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bike Trails

I checked some of the reviews after I posted that link, and they're pretty dismal.

Methuen
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
537 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bike Trails

What about checking out Ocean Edge

There is access to the bike path and an indoor pool

Probably should ask questions because the property is pretty large

6. Re: Bike Trails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, September 01, 2009