We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest large shopping mall to the Courtyard Marriott?

Which Billerica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Nearest large shopping mall to the Courtyard Marriott?

Hello,

I will be staying at the Courtyard Marriott Billerica and I was wondering how far is the shopping mall Burlington Mall? Would a taxi or bus be expensive? Also what is the cheapest way to get to Boston Logan International airport?

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,017 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest large shopping mall to the Courtyard Marriott?

Hi, the mall is about 6 miles from Billerica. To get taxi fares, I would contact the hotel directly & ask them. As for returning to Logan, my suggestion is to get a cab to Logan Express in Woburn (about 12 miles from the hotel) This is a direct bus to the airport.

massport.com/logan-airport/…LoganExpress.aspx

Salvador, BA
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest large shopping mall to the Courtyard Marriott?

Not sure what your reason for staying in a Billerica hotel might be, but do understand that it is generally a bit tricky to get around out there on public transportation/without a car. Price of taxi-ing around might be close to that of a rental car.

Friends have used the airport bus from Woburn and spoken well of that service.

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,073 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nearest large shopping mall to the Courtyard Marriott?

I am a bit curious to know how one would arrive at the Billerica Courtyard Marriot without a car in the first place.

If you decide to walk to the Mall, the bad news is that it's 6-mile, two-hour walk along the Middlesex "Turnpike" (which actually follows the route of an important canal used in the days before railroads) - the good news is that walking in that neighborhood is very safe.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nearest large shopping mall to the Courtyard Marriott?

Thanks for the advice, I'll be staying two nights in Boston city and then making my way hopefully by public transport to Billerica. I'm staying in Billerica because I have an event happening there. Would a taxi fare be outrageously expensive to Billerica from Boston city? I would be too nervous to drive on the other side of the road.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,300 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nearest large shopping mall to the Courtyard Marriott?

A taxi from Boston, I would guess, is in the range of $50. For public transportation you'll want to take the commuter rail - Lowell line. Looks like the North Billerica stop would be the closest to your hotel but you would still need a cab from there. I know the stop in Woburn (Anderson) always has taxis. Does anyone know if the Billerica one does?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,317 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Nearest large shopping mall to the Courtyard Marriott?

The taxi fare used to be $50 to that area many years ago, so I suspect now it's a lot higher.

Reply to: Nearest large shopping mall to the Courtyard Marriott?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Billerica