We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super 8 at Waldorf...

Miami
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Super 8 at Waldorf...

Stayed at this Super 8 on 3550 Crain Hwy, in May 2005. We were four and got one non-smoking and two double beds. We were not thrilled with the overall conditions of the room. There was a noticable stain on the carpet and the room was very cramped (little space for luggage). The service was courteous and did try to address some of the problems.

The location of the Super 8 was very good. It's located on a main road that does takes you directly to DC, about 20 minutes perhaps. Across the street is a large shopping mall and restaurants, like Uno Pizza (yummy!). The hotel seems very quaint from the outside, but cramped on the inside. They were fixing some areas (aren't they always) and with some elbow grease this hotel can really be something.

I got my reservations online at www.hotel-guides.us, with a AAA rate, at $62.89 for two nights (Fri - Sun). Extra person charge was $5 and tax was $10. Room had tv and nice bathroom. I'd crash there but not stay for long.

Hampton Inn Waldorf
Hampton Inn Waldorf
#1 of 12 hotels in Waldorf
Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf
Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf
#2 of 12 hotels in Waldorf
Courtyard Waldorf
Courtyard Waldorf
#3 of 12 hotels in Waldorf
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
5,651 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super 8 at Waldorf...

Melvins,

Your review will get a lot more mileage from those looking for a place to stay in Waldorf if you post it in the reviews section for this property.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g41420-d89549-R…

Waldorf, Maryland
Level Contributor
171 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super 8 at Waldorf...

I teach near this hotel. We have families that live at the hotel. They can not afford housing in the area. So some of the rooms are getting full time use, not just overnight stays. The people who run the hotel are very nice. But I would not recommend for it to travelers.

Get answers to your questions about Waldorf
More Waldorf Topics