We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sac.. and Others..

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sac.. and Others..

I booked our suite in Williamsburg Virginia..

now, on the way home we are thinking of staying overnight in Maryland.. near innerharbour.. I have also looked into LaQuinta..but seeing the reviews..maybe not..

I need an all suite hotel.. near Inner Harbour..

(Oh, I hope I am in the correct forum.. I have been bouncing all over..) I want to be in the Maryland Inner Harbour forum.. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Maryland
Maryland
United States
York, PA
Level Contributor
2,560 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sac.. and Others..

There is a place in Inner Harbor called Brookshire Suites that I would recommend checking out. It is not as nice (fancy) as the Renaissance or other luxury hotels, but is in a good location and is a suitable place to stay.

Mentioned in this post
Inner Harbor
Inner Harbor
3,109 Reviews
Baltimore, MD
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sac.. and Others..

Thanks Sac.. I did not see that one.. I appreciate that.. Oh.. and one more thing.. I was in Innerharbour last year for the day.. really enjoyed myself.. but.. is there an ESPN over there? some kind of game thingy the boys would enjoy?

Waldorf, Maryland
Level Contributor
169 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sac.. and Others..

There is an ESPN Sports Zone at the Inner Harbor. It is in what's called the Power Plant.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,560 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sac.. and Others..

Yes, the ESPN Zone is located in the "Power Plant" on Pratt Street in Inner Harbor, as is a Barnes and Noble bookstore and a Hard Rock Cafe. They have a lot of interactive sports games/simulations that include hockey, basketball, golf, boxing, air hockey, etc.

Mentioned in this post
Power Plant
Power Plant
37 Reviews
Baltimore, MD
Inner Harbor
Inner Harbor
3,109 Reviews
Baltimore, MD
Baltimore
Level Contributor
684 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sac.. and Others..

mom4boys,

go 2 the espnzone website. Last year I logged in, then you print out a page that gets you free credits,a small cooler..etc...hope they still have the promo..have fun..

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sac.. and Others..

Thanks everybody..

Get answers to your questions about Waldorf
More Waldorf Topics