We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is 3 nights too much?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Is 3 nights too much?

Hi...We will be in St. Michaels for the Winefest during the last weekend in April, 2014 and will rent a pet-friendly house. I am thinking of renting for 3 nights instead of 2. I know St. Michaels is a small, quaint, lovely town, but will there be enough to do there over 3 nights? The dog will love it, but will the husband get antsy? lol Thanks!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,203 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

Depends what you like to do. SM is small but you can daytrip to Easton, Rock Hall, Chestertown. If you bike or boat, there is plenty to do. You guys are local so have an idea of what is in the area. You can always stick your Husband in a bar with a football game on the tv.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

LOL, there you go! Thanks

Maryland
Level Contributor
316 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

If you like outdoors and nature, Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge is not far south, near Cambridge area. There are lots of nice shops in St. Michaels if that is you preference. I can and have easily spent 3 nights in that area. Lots of scenic drives.

4. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 02, 2015