We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in St. Michael's?

Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast in St. Michael's?

Is there any place besides the Key Lime Cafe that serves breakfast? Would prefer any place that opens before 8, but by 8:00 a.m. would be ok. Thanks! Suzy

Washington, DC
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's?

Carpenter Street Saloon is usually open at 8AM, it is in the center of town across from the grocery store. I can't think of anything open prior to 8am except the two coffee shops: Blue Crab Coffee and St. Michaels Perks.

Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's?

Thanks for your reply...did make it there, but not for breakfast. Had a great time at the food & wine fest!

Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's?

Went this year for breakfast to Carpenter St. Saloon. Excellent breakfast!

gettysburg, pa
Destination Expert
for Gettysburg
Level Contributor
994 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's?

I couldn't find any reviews of the Carpenter St Saloon...would children enjoy it for breakfast? What kind of menu do they have? Thanks for any help!

Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's?

I don't know if they have a menu specifically for children but the pancakes were outstanding and just about everything we had was very good.

6. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 17, 2010