We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Condo help, please

Coopersburg...
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Need Condo help, please

My family of 5 adults are planning a week's vacation in Ocean City MD from September 6 - 13. I am trying to find a 3-bedroom oceanfront/ocean view condo in the "northern" area of Ocean City Four of us stayed in a condo on 142nd Street last September and loved the area, unfortunately the complex we stayed in does not have 3-bedroom condos.. Can anyone recommend a condo complex that has 3-bedrooms? We are not stuck on 142nd Street but want to stay in a quieter area (away from the craziness) and are willing to drive or take the bus to get to the action. I have been on the various rental websites as well as VRBO, HomeAway, etc. I am hoping the TA experts can help narrow down my search. Our budget is less than $1,500 for the week.

Many thanks from rainy, damp Pennsylvania.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,209 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Condo help, please

I believe the Clarion has some 3 bedroom condos

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,070 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Condo help, please

The Clarion actually owns the condo building next to it ..... Marigot Beach. For north OC, try North Beach Realtors. www.northbeachrealtors.com or Vacation Rentals by Owners at www.vrbo.com .

Other rental agencies:

Holiday ..... www.holidayoc.com

Coldwell Banker........... www.cbvacations.com

Long and Foster ........ www.lfvacations.com

Coopersburg...
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Condo help, please

Thank you for your responses. Can you possibly recommend condo buildings? I am a bit overwhelmed by the choices. Thank you!!

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,070 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Condo help, please

Sorry, I can't. I don't stay north OC. And I only give advice on buildings I've stayed in or have good friends who have stayed places. Holiday Real Estate has a ratings system on their condos. Each condo is rated on a scale of 1-5, 1 being highest and the ratings are by people who stay there, not by Holiday. Hope that helps a little bit.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
482 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need Condo help, please

Try Seawatchoc.com for the SeaWatch. It's on 115th street. Very large building and is mostly 2 bedrooms with a den. A lot of the dens are set up as bedrooms, some with partial doors, others as an open space. The Century21 New Horizons office there can tell you which are which. They also do have full 3 bedrooms there on top floor and the front units. The 2 bedrooms with den are def in price range for that week, and some of the others are probably also, since it's after labor day.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
482 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need Condo help, please

www.seawatchoc.com

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,070 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need Condo help, please

Holiday's site wasn't much help when I searched for you. So I tried Coldwell Banker and ...... success!!

cbvacations.com/VacationRentals/SearchFeatRe…

If that link doesn't work, go www.cbvacations.com and click on "features and amenities". You can put in 3 bedrooms, Oceanside, and the area (119-144th) . A Shore Thing looks lovely!! It's on 142 nd and the rates are reasonable.

Anyway, there are 3 pages of rentals in North OC, so hopefully you'll find something that suits you.

Ocean City
Level Contributor
339 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Need Condo help, please

The Quay is oceanfront at 107th street, the units ending in 07 and 08 are 3 bedroom direct ocean front units. I think there are some listed on VRBO.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,070 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Need Condo help, please

Just be advised that most units between 88th and 120th St are in "condo row" or the high rises and it's a bit busier and more crowded there.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
409 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Need Condo help, please

Try Silver Moon - Mid rise around 127th - very nice 2 & 3 BR units - huge units