We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Life is good!

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Crisfield, MD
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Life is good!

I'm so excited that I could just SCREAM! Come on Monday. I'm on vacation next week and can't wait. I'll be on my way to to my favorite place in the entire world, OC Maryland. What I would give if I could afford to buy a place there. I would spend every weekend of life there. We're staying at the Tidelands for three days. Never been to this hotel before, hope I'm not disappointed. We got the two room suite ocean view. All I ask is that its clean. I can deal with anything else. You have to be mentally disturbed if you don't like OC. I'll let you know it went. SEE YA!

falls church va
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Life is good!

Hope you have a great time. I read on another thread that the Tidelands has recently been refurbished. I think you'll love that location---have fun.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
684 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Life is good!

Sunshine,

will be there Sat for a week , 58 th street

trying to contact mink an meet at Seacrets one night

Staten Island, NY
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Life is good!

Can't wait to hear about the Tidelands. I booked a two room suite for Aug 5th. I haven't been to OC since I was a kid. Have a wonderful trip.

4. Re: Life is good!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 12, 2009