We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quality inn ocean front hotel

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bridgewater,NJ
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
quality inn ocean front hotel

Has this quality inn on 54th improved? Are rooms clean and how is the restaurant and pool areas at this hotel?

Bel Air
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: quality inn ocean front hotel

We were at this hotel this past weekend. It looks like no improvements have been made to the entire hotel for at least 25 years. Everything is so worn, the carpet is filthy, the kitchen and bathroom areas are awful. The patio curtain was held together with masking tape. Everything needs painted and modernized. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone, especially for the prices they are asking. Stay at the Holiday Inn Express. We will next time.

jvd
md
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: quality inn ocean front hotel

I stayed there in mid-May. It was fine. I love the location. I don’t know if it has improved since this was my first stay. Our room (217) was exceptionally clean with a large balcony and great oceanfront view. The indoor pool is small, but kept pleasingly warm. The front desk provides fresh pool towels for your use. We didn’t use the outdoor pool as it wasn’t open yet. I think the restaurant/bar caters more to drinkers than quality food.

Apparently, I did not have the same experience as Cruiser1406. Everything was in decent shape. Our carpet was not filthy, the kitchenette is extremely tiny but all appliances were clean, AND the bathroom was clean and restocked daily with all essentials. The cleaning staff there is friendly & on top of everything!

I specifically requested a ‘remodeled’ room when I called to make my reservation. The guy on the phone said 2nd floor and above have been remodeled. Maybe Cruiser was on the 1st floor?

3. Re: quality inn ocean front hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, August 16, 2009