We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North beach realtors reviews?

North beach realtors reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:22 am, October 16, 2013
Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: North beach realtors reviews?

Oh you are very welcome.I hope to hear from you again. Have a wonderful day!

FenwicK Island, DE
Level Contributor
137 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: North beach realtors reviews?

They do exist and they are legitimate. Their office is around the 130th St area. It is a small rental company compared to others in OC. Can't tell you have good or responsible they are as I have never used them.

Gettysburg...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: North beach realtors reviews?

Yes, they are a real company, and I've had great experiences with them. We rent the same place every year, and it's always clean... don't recall ever having an issue, and the agents are all really nice. I found them years ago because I was calling every company in town, they were the first to call me back... most of the other companies I called couldn't even bother to return my call, so while I'm sure there are scams in any town, North Beach Realtors is a legitimate business and they're great. Plus they make me feel special, they always remember who I am, and they give you little goodies when you check in like aloe.

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: North beach realtors reviews?

Thank you, yes we do care very much about our guests. Everyone walking thru my front door or every call is very important!

15. Re: North beach realtors reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 03, 2014